Mr. Jyotindrabhai Mehta, leading Advocate & Tax Consultants is a veteran Co Operator and is the President of Sahakar Bharati.
Presently, he is the Chairman, Gujarat Urban Co-Operative Banks Federation,Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd. Rajkot, Member of TAFCUB of RBI, Director, National Co-Operative Union of India, NAFCUB and Saurashtra Kutch Urban Co-operative Banks Federation, Member, Gujarat State Co-operative Council and Trustee of Shri Arvindbhai Maniar Jankalyan Trust.
In the past, he was – National President, Sahakar Bharti, Chairman, Vijay Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd, Chairman of High level Committee for reform of Co.operative Act constituted by Govt. of Gujarat, Member of Revival Committee Madhavpura Mercantile Co-Op. Bank Ltd. constituted by Central Registrar under Ministry of Agriculture & Co-operation, Member, Advisory Committee for Direct Taxes constituted by Ministry of Finance GOI, Member, Working Group on Umbrella Organization for Co-Op. Bank constituted by RBI, Director, Rajkot Commodity Exchange(MCX).
Dr.Uday Vasudev Joshi
Address: Chirayu Apt, Brahman Ali, Alibaug, Raigad – 402201
Tel-R: 02141 – 224625
Mobile: 09423093087, 08888880690
DOB: 17th September, 1957
Educational Qualification: M.Com, M phil, PhD
Occupation: Associate Professor and HOD Commerce, JSM College, Alibaug – 402201
1. National General Secretary of Sahakar Bharati
Office Address: 5, WagleSadan, Near BhagshalaMaidan, Dombivli (W), Dist Thane.
2. Chairman of Sahakar Bharati SahakarPrashikshanSahakariSansthaMaryadit, Karad
Office Address: Mauli, Plot No. 13, Parshwanath Nagar, Karad – 415110 Dist. Satara
Mr. Satish Marathe
Address: 67, Krishna Prasad, Dr. M. B. Raut Road, Shivaji Park, Mumbai 400028
Mobile No. : 09867383491
Born on February 1, 1950, Shri Satish Marathe holds Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce and Law (Gen) from the University of Bombay. He also holds Diploma in Journalism (Gold Medalist from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan). All through his College days, he attended morning College and worked during day time to earn a living.
Shri Satish Marathe is the Founder Member of Sahakar Bharati which was registered in the year 1979 and is presently, its Savrakshak (Patron). Previously, he was the National President for 6 years. Sahakar Bharati has spread its activities all over India and presently, over 20,000 Co Operatives are associated with Sahakar Bharati. It is the largest NGO in the Co Operative Sector in the country.
He is the Founder Director of Centre for Studies & Research in Co Operation, a Foundation registered under Section 8 of Indian Companies Act, 2013 for undertaking study and research in the Co Operative Sector.
Presently Mr. Satish Marathe is –
• Director of the National Co Operative Development Corporation (NCDC)
• Member, Executive Committee of the National Council for CoOperative Training(NCCT)
• Director on the Board of Rajkot Nagarik Sah Bank Ltd (Multi State Scheduled Co Op Bank)
• Expert Director on the Board of Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank Ltd (Scheduled Bank)
• President of Pragati Pratishthan, Residential School for the dumb and mute tribal children at Jawhar, Dist Palghar
In the past, Mr. Satish Marathe was:
• Hon. Secretary of Indian Banks’ Association (2001), Member of its Managing Committee for two terms and was also Member of Committee of Economists.
• Vice President of Private Sector Banks’ Association (2005-06).
• Member of the High Power Committee constituted by Govt. of Maharashtra in respect of Weak and Sick Urban Co-operative Banks (2001).
• Member of Maharashtra State Co-operative Council (1995-99) which was constituted by the Government of Maharashtra.
• Was Director of the Apex Bank of Urban Banks of Maharashtra & Goa Ltd.
• Ex-Director of National Youth Co Operative Society Ltd (Multi State Multi-Purpose Co Op Soc)
He has been representing the CoOperative Sector in Pre Budget meetings with the Finance Ministers for past several years.
In 2015, IFFCO conferred Sahakarita Ratna Award on Shri Satish Marathe. He is the only recipient of the Award from Maharashtra.
Shri Satish Marathe started his Banking career in Bank of India and rose to be the Chairman and CEO of The United Western Bank Ltd (from 2002 to 2006). Earlier, in September 1991, became CEO of Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd. which recorded high consistent growth during his 10 years tenure.
Address : Sahakari Bharati –Mumbai Office, Plot No. 211,
Flat No. 25-27, BEAS Bldg., Satguru Saharan Coop Hsg Soc.,
Opp. Sion Hospital, Sion (E.), Mumbai – 400 022
Mobile : 09422323941
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Qualification : B.Com
- In 1990 in contact with Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP)
- Participated in Kashmir Satyagraha
- Team Leader from Parbhani College Students
- In both or the Kar Sevas he participated as team leader of college students
- Since 1993 full timer of ABVP in various districts of Maharashtra i.e. Dharashiv, Jalgaon then throughout Maharashtra & Goa too
- Then from 2006, ABVP-Western India In-charge i.e. for Gujrat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra & Goa states
- From July 2017, Rashtriya Sanghatan Mantri of Sahakar Bharati.
- (All India Organising In-charge)