Mr. Jyotindrabhai Mehta, leading Advocate & Tax Consultants is a veteran Co Operator and is the President of Sahakar Bharati.
Presently, he is the Chairman, Gujarat Urban Co-Operative Banks Federation,Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd. Rajkot, Member of TAFCUB of RBI, Director, National Co-Operative Union of India, NAFCUB and Saurashtra Kutch Urban Co-operative Banks Federation, Member, Gujarat State Co-operative Council and Trustee of Shri Arvindbhai Maniar Jankalyan Trust.
In the past, he was – National President, Sahakar Bharti, Chairman, Vijay Commercial Co-operative Bank Ltd, Chairman of High level Committee for reform of Co.operative Act constituted by Govt. of Gujarat, Member of Revival Committee Madhavpura Mercantile Co-Op. Bank Ltd. constituted by Central Registrar under Ministry of Agriculture & Co-operation, Member, Advisory Committee for Direct Taxes constituted by Ministry of Finance GOI, Member, Working Group on Umbrella Organization for Co-Op. Bank constituted by RBI, Director, Rajkot Commodity Exchange(MCX).
Dr.Uday Vasudev Joshi
Address: Chirayu Apt, Brahman Ali, Alibaug, Raigad – 402201
Tel-R: 02141 – 224625
Mobile: 09423093087, 08888880690
DOB: 17th September, 1957
Educational Qualification: M.Com, M phil, PhD
Occupation: Associate Professor and HOD Commerce, JSM College, Alibaug – 402201
1. National General Secretary of Sahakar Bharati
Office Address: 5, WagleSadan, Near BhagshalaMaidan, Dombivli (W), Dist Thane.
2. Chairman of Sahakar Bharati SahakarPrashikshanSahakariSansthaMaryadit, Karad
Office Address: Mauli, Plot No. 13, Parshwanath Nagar, Karad – 415110 Dist. Satara
Mr. Satish Marathe
Address: 67, Krishna Prasad, Dr. M. B. Raut Road, Shivaji Park, Mumbai 400028
Mobile No. : 09867383491
Born on February 1, 1950, Shri Marathe holds Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce and Law (Gen) from the University of Bombay. He holds Diploma in Journalism from the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai and was the recipient of Gold Medal in the area of Reporting.
Shri Satish Marathe is the ‘Sanrakshak’ of Sahakar Bharati of which he is a Founder Member. Started in 1978, Sahakar Bharati has spread its activities India wide and presently, over 20,000 Co Operatives are associated with Sahakar Bharati. It is the largest NGO in the Co Operative sector in the country.
In the past, Mr. Satish Marathe was:
- Secretary of Indian Banks’ Association and also a Member of its Managing Committee for two terms and was also Member of Committee of Economists.
- Vice President of Private Sector Banks’ Association.
- Member of the High Power Committee constituted by of Maharashtra in respect of Weak and Sick Urban Co-operative Banks.
- Member of Maharashtra State Co-operative Council which was constituted by the Government of Maharashtra.
- Was Director of the Apex Bank of Urban Banks of Maharashtra & Goa
- Had represented Co Operative Sector in Pre Budget meetings with the Finance Minister.
Shri Marathe started his Banking career in Bank of India and rose to be the Chairman of The United Western Bank Ltd. Earlier, in September 1991, he assumed charge as CEO of Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd. which recorded CAGR of 25 per cent per annum continuously for 10 years.
Presently, he is Director on the Board of Rajkot Nagarik Sah Bank Ltd (Scheduled Bank), National Youth Co Operative Society Ltd and has been recently, inducted as Expert Director on the Board of Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank Ltd (Scheduled Bank).
He is the President of Pragati Pratishthan, which runs a Residential School for the dumb and mute tribal children, a Hostel for Below the Poverty Line tribal students and is engaged in imparting training to tribal farmers to adopt good agro practices and water harvesting/storage.
During his College days, he was a student activist and was closely associated with Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), biggest student organization in the country. From a College Pramukh, he rose to be the All India Treasurer of ABVP, a post he held for continuously 4 years. He was also the Editor of Chhatra Shakti, a publication dedicated to the cause of students and the educational field.
Address : Sahakari Bharati –Mumbai Office, Plot No. 211,
Flat No. 25-27, BEAS Bldg., Satguru Saharan Coop Hsg Soc.,
Opp. Sion Hospital, Sion (E.), Mumbai – 400 022
Mobile : 09422323941
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Qualification : B.Com
- In 1990 in contact with Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP)
- Participated in Kashmir Satyagraha
- Team Leader from Parbhani College Students
- In both or the Kar Sevas he participated as team leader of college students
- Since 1993 full timer of ABVP in various districts of Maharashtra i.e. Dharashiv, Jalgaon then throughout Maharashtra & Goa too
- Then from 2006, ABVP-Western India In-charge i.e. for Gujrat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra & Goa states
- From July 2017, Rashtriya Sanghatan Mantri of Sahakar Bharati.
- (All India Organising In-charge)