Vision & Mission
- WHEREAS the Co-Operative Movement in our Country should be built up as one of the primary instruments of decentralised and labour intensive economy, which only will generate speedy and balanced economic growth.
- WHEREAS there is a pressing need of the time to make the Co-Operative Movement truly a shield of the weak and the down-trodden and to enlighten the masses about the benefits of the Co-Operative Movement.
- WHEREAS with this end in view, it is desirable that by organising Training Camps, Lecture Series, Seminars, Conferences, etc. at regular intervals people at large should be enlightened to organise the Co-Operative Movement comprising of Self-sustaining and Self-reliant Institutions, which are free from external control and political manipulations.
- AND WHEREAS with this background, the Sahakar Bharati envisages and endeavors to create a strong and devoted cadre of selfless and dedicated Co-Operators who would be well equipped for spreading the knowledge of the Co-Operative Movement which in the present circumstances can only act as the ‘savior’ for upliftment of Vanavasis (Tribals), Small farmers, Landless Labourers, Rural Artisans, Jobless Technicians and Consumers from the middle and lower income groups.
Aim & Objective
The aims and objects of Sahakar Bharati are as follows.
- To enlighten the masses about the benefits of the Co-Operative Movement
- To encourage people at – National, State, District, Taluka and Primary – levels to promote, form and run Co-Operatives of various types
- To advise and help the existing Co-Operatives to overcome problems and difficulties in their working
- To assist Co-Operatives to represent matters relating to promoting forming and their working with the Co-Operative Department, State and Central Governments, RBI and such other Institutions at State and National levels
- To encourage, undertake, institute research in various fields, especially related to social, economic and Co-Operative sectors
- To provide techno-economic services to individuals, institutions and Co-Operatives.
- To undertake surveys and studies and assist projects to improve socio-economic conditions in rural and tribal areas
- To open branches for the fulfilment of the objectives of the Sahakar Bharati.
- To do any other thing to help especially the backward people and areas to improve their Social and Economic conditions through the Co-Operative Movement.
कृषि एवं सहकारिता विभाग संगठन
कृषि एवं सहकारिता विभाग 26 प्रभागों में संगठित है एवं इसके अंतर्गत चार संबद्ध कार्यालय तथा देश भर में फैले हुए इक्कीस अधीनस्थ कार्यालय हैं जो अपने संबंधित क्षेत्रों में केन्द्रीय क्षेत्र की योजनाओं के क्रियान्वयन के लिए राज्य स्तर की एजेंसियों के साथ समन्वय रखते हैं.
इसके अलावा, दो सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र के उपक्रम, आठ स्वायत्त निकाय, दस राष्ट्रीय स्तर के सहकारी संगठन और एक प्राधिकरण इस विभाग के प्रशासनिक नियंत्रण में कार्य कर रहे हैं |
Activities Of Sahakar Bharati
For fulfilment of its objectives, Sahakar Bharati may undertake any of the following activities on no profit basis:
- To organise Seminars, Conferences, Meetings, Camps, Sessions, Lectures, etc. to instruct, guide, educate and enlighten the people and all those associated with the Co-Operative Movement.
- To publish, print, circulate and distribute Papers, Articles, Periodicals, Magazines, Reports, Books, etc. to further the objectives of the Co-Operative Movement.
- To produce Films, Photographs, Posters, etc. and arrange their exhibition.
- To establish, Educational and Training Institutions to empower all those associated with Social, Economic and Co-Operative fields, in various disciplines as per their needs.
- To form a Cells, Branches, Offices, etc to undertake Projects, Surveys, Studies and Research and to provide techno-economic services.
- To raise funds in order to help Individuals, Institutions carrying out activities similar to those of the Sahakar Bharati and to carry out various activities of Sahakar Bharati.